Tower Road Gold Coast Airport
Description of Works –
- Construction of upgrade works for Gold Coast Airport including construction of access road to control tower, construction of new apron, realignment of large scale underground services including dewatering.
- Road Name – Tower Road, Gold Coast Airport
- Pavement – flexible pavement structure for roadworks,
- heavy pavement construction for use in airport apron including proof rolling with MARCO roller (manufactured by SEE Civil)
- Paver use to place fine crushed rock over apron area
- Realignment of underground services (12 conduit bank) including High Voltage, Low Voltage, Communications and Telstra
- Length 400m.
- Stormwater construction
- Working airside in a high security environment
This project is required to meet GCCC and SEE Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4802
Special Features –
- High security environment
- Installation of a SPEL unit for water treatment
- Night works to allow for limitations due to Apron and runway use