Sanctuary Cove – Earthworks and Civil Construction
Project Description –
Sanctuary Cove is a multi-stage, premium residential development in Queensland. Stages were delivered in quick succession to meet the increased demand for residential land in this award-winning master-planned community.
Overall SEE Civil has delivered 5 stages at Sanctuary Cove totaling about 300 lots. To date, stages have included extensive cut and fill works, significant export of unsuitable material and general spoil and extensive service works including a new trunk sewer. In addition, works within the Sanctuary Cove precinct require coordination with security and adherence to strict working times. There is a key focus on maintaining positive interactions with members of the public as construction works are carried out in close proximity to existing residential property and the prestige golf course.
Our extensive work at Sanctuary Cove continues to grow our client relationship with Mulpha Sanctuary Cove Developments.
Scope of Works –
- Total of more than 400,000m3 of cut and fill earthworks
- Export of more than 105,00m3 of unsuitable material including general spoil
- Approximately 35,000m2 of clay paves roads on a cement treated base
- Approximately 3,500m2 of concrete road construction
- 4000m2of rock revetment
- 90,000m2 of impact rolling to 3m effective depth
- Extensive rservice works including the installation of a sewer pump station in water charged ground
- External works to Sickle Avenue including entry statement construction
- Manufacture and installation of SEE Civil’s own RockBlock retaining wall system.
- Location - Sanctuary Cove, QLD
- Start Date - September 2015
- Completion Date - Ongoing
- Value - $13M
- Client - Mulpha Sanctuary Cove Developments