Sanctuary Cove – Corymbia Civils & Sanctuary Green
Description of Works –
- Extensive stormwater, sewer and water services
- Paving blocks for all roads
Special Features –
- Construction work inside the sanctuary cove precinct requires co-ordination with security and adhering to strict working times
- Near residential homes and the prestige golf course
SEE Civil continues to grow the working relationship at Sanctuary Cove as we were awarded the Civil works for Corymbia and Sanctuary Greens. The previously awarded Earthworks for these stages are nearing completion and civil work is now well underway.
The project involves installing extensive stormwater, sewer and water services. Construction work inside the sanctuary cove precinct requires co-ordination with security and adhering to strict working times, whilst maintaining a positive interaction with members of the public as trucks and machinery operate near residential homes and the prestige golf course.
- Location - Edge Cliff Drive Hope Island QLD
- Start Date - February 2016
- Completion Date - July 2016
- Client - Mulpha Sanctuary Cove (Developments) Pty Ltd
- Consultant - Bradlees