Flagstone urban development
Project Description –
Peet Ltd is developing Flagstone, a satellite city near Jimboomba. Flagstone forms part of the Greater Flagstone priority development area.
At completion, Flagstone will have around 12,000 homes and a 126ha commercial centre and is predicted to be home to around 30,000 people by 2043.
Peet engaged SEE Civil to deliver a bulk earthworks and two residential development stages. SEE Civil will deliver around 60 residential lots as part of the initial stages of construction.
Scope of works –
- All clearing and grubbing of initial earthworks stages
- Bulk earthworks including cut/fill management for the western stage 1 portions.
- Installation of sewer, water and electrical reticulation for residential lots.
- Bulk and detailed earthworks for around 60 residential lots.
- Construction of a trunk sewer
- Construction of retaining walls on residential lots as required
- Internal roadworks
- Location - Flagstonian Drive (near Jimbbomba)
- Start Date - February 2018
- Completion Date - Ongoing
- Client - Peet Ltd