Eastern Perimeter Ditch Culvert Curtis Island
Description of Works –
- Strip existing drain lining, bulk excavation and detailed excavation of East Perimeter Ditch,
- Supply and install permanent drain lining,
- Installation of concrete box culverts, load, haul and placement of select fill as backfill around box culverts
- Extension of existing culverts by cast insitu construction of twin 2.1 m x 2.1 m x 125 m culverts
- Additional headwall
Special Features –
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of all personnel, equipment and temporary facilities.
- Design, furnish and installation of all temporary roads, access ramps, pads and platforms.
- Load, haul, place and install two 2.1m x 2.1m x 244.80m precast box culverts sections and bases.
- Location - Curtis Island QLD
- Start Date - September 2013
- Completion Date - May 2015
- Client - Bechtel
- Consultant - Bechtel